June 16, 2014

QUARTZ PENDANTS

I have created pendants out of raw clear quartz stones. These are so very dear to me, the idea came to me in a meditation. They feel so pure. They hold the essence of the Unicorns, which is pure white Light, utter purity, innocence, Magic, harmony, happiness, balance and grace.
I feel such beautiful, Loving, gentle, soft, graceful energies when holding these dainty pendants. <3











I absolutely Love these precious little stones. This idea came to me in a meditation, and it feels lovely to Create them. I will expand in this and Create more of these, as I feel guided to do so.
Wishing You so much Love, and a wonderful day <3


If You are interested in my art, or have customized requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment