July 11, 2014

BUBBLE OF LOVE, PLAYFUL PINK

This "Bubble" holds a vibration of that ultimate Balance within. It captures the essence of perfect harmonious yin-yang, of complete Balance of Divine feminine-masculine, wholeness on all levels, a coming together of polarities, which makes for a perfected physical manifestation of pure true Love.

Bubble of Love, Playful Pink



This Bubble of Love captures that playfulness and bubbly joy of the inner Child. 

I used pink beads to represent pure true Love, meaning Divine Love. I used rainbow light beads to represent the rainbow that is all life in Creation, and it represent Unity consciousness.



I put pure raw quartz stones on the heart at the bottom. This Heart represents the Heart of Divine Love. Through a balanced union of polarities within, a merging and weaving together of feminine-masculine- we stand in the Heart of Divine Love.


If You are interested in my art, or have customized requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment