July 08, 2014

THE BELOVEDS BUBBLE OF LOVE, JOYFUL BLUE

I got a custom order for an art piece with a Beloved-vibration. This felt like something that I would enjoy creating (I did), and it inspired me to make more of these. I have started to Create these pieces which holds a vibration of that ultimate union of divine couples. They capture the frequency of complete Balance of feminine-masculine, wholeness on all levels, a coming together of polarities, which makes for a perfected physical manifestation of pure true Love. They, merged as One- Create a powerful vortex of this Divine Love.


In this Beloved Bubble, I used blue jade beads to capture the blue vibration and also the dolphin soul essence of joy, and playfulness, of the Soul who is going to receive this piece. The color blue stands for balance, trust, playfulness, communication, telepathy, and Divine power and will.
I used silver and gold beads to represent the Divine feminine and masculine. The Divine feminine is silver, and the Divine masculine is gold. They do of course hold pieces of the opposing polarities within them.



With the Unified Heart of the merged polarities in the center- I put two Unicorn feathers to bring in the energy of utter purity, Magic, innocence, and happiness.



In the bottom I hanged a "V" shaped stone. The letter V stands for an opening, and a profound potential to fully embrace and allow into manifestation our deepest true heart desires. Alternately, the stone looks like a triangle, so it also represents Divine will. As we fully embrace our deepest truest heart desires- we flow in accordance with the will of the Divine, so we are therefor attracting (Creating) what is for the highest good for ourselves and all concerned.


If You are interested in my art, or have customized requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment