August 11, 2014

BLUE CARNATIONS- TRUE LOVE AND DEVOTION




Blue Carnations- True Love and Devotion


Yesterday night I dreamed that I made a bouquet of blue carnations for myself. I picked them in a beautiful garden, they were so vividly blue, and I adored being there in the garden, creating that lovely bouquet. I wanted to paint something to capture this dreams feeling, so I made this painting.

Blue is the color of truth, trust, balance, Divine power and will. Carnations are second only to roses as signs of heartfelt sentiment, and they express pure true Love, integrity, and devotion that true Beloveds have for each other. Their Latin name means Flower of Love, or Flower of the Gods.


If You are interested in my art, or have custom requests, 
please contact me via the contact form in the left bar <3

Visit my personal blog: linalouise.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment