November 03, 2014

INTUITIVE PERSONAL PAINTING: A STAR OF DIVINE LOVE




This is a painting I made for a lady who order a custom painting and wished me to tune into her energy and paint whatever that came up. It was a true joy to create this. <3

Intuitive Personal Painting: A Star of Divine Love



As I tuned into this lady, I got a beautiful feeling of Love and brightness, true excitement and an ability to savor the wonders around her. I wanted to make stars in this painting because she feels like a bright Star. I made silver stars dancing around a core of Love-light, and with a violet color; the color of transmutation and spiritual transformation- I made an eight pointed star, which carries a Goddess energy of Sacred sexuality. So there's a beautiful flow of Creative energy with this lady, and a potential of expanding even more into this, which feels natural and it comes effortlessly through beautiful inner knowing which leads to guided action.
In this painting I used magenta pink, which is the color of our higher heart essence, and pink is the color of Divine Love. This person is embodying Divine Love and spread this from her core, in her own unique way. I also used green, as I mixed this color I used a lovely blue color that I felt wanted to be incorporated, even though it might not show much in the painting. Blue brings in the energy of balance, trust and playfulness. Green is the color of our third eye, our key to abundance. There truly is a lot of abundance with this person, especially in light, she is a true Star. :) 

If You would like to order an Intuitive Personal Painting from me, please click here to go to my Bubble of Love webpage where I list my personal services and art that is available for purchase. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment